We are looking for a 1st line Helpdesk Support Analyst is to provide continued customer support and improved technology performance for all of Air Partner’s Helpdesk activities. You will support client requests in accordance to Service Levels across all of areas of the group.
Reporting overall to the Group Head of Technology, you will deal with the administration of new and departing users, ensuring that all assets are aligned correctly. Promotion and support of D365 duties are prominent to the successful delivery of the Customer First programme. This will result in a better understanding for our customers, their behaviours and drive more effective and optimised data collection for performance.
You will report daily to the 2nd Line Support Analyst and 3rd Line Engineers, and provide first line technical support to technology users, located across a number of international sites. You will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution. This role is predominately office based (Gatwick) but will from time to time require travelling to other sites.
You will be using Microsoft Suites continuously and the role will involve communication via telephone, 1-1 contact and email.
You must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service in line with our Customer First programme. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding and promoting the technology framework in the daily role of service operations.
- Incident management
- Issuing reference numbers to all customers every time a request for assistance is made
- Providing advice to customers on the efficient and safe use of computer systems
- Ensuring that efficient resolution of faults and customer feedback are addressed as a matter of priority
- Taking ownership of calls and maintaining communication with customers in order to achieve response targets defined with Performance Reviews and weekly Group IT Meetings
- Using technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshooting calls, providing advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Desk Service Level Agreement
- Providing technical advice to customers and Team members
- Monitoring the forward schedule of change in order to keep up-to-date with planned infrastructure outages
- Ensure the Service Desk (first line support) achieve targets
What we are looking for:
You will have previous 1st line IT support experience and a demonstrable ability to provide first level advice on IT queries, quickly understanding difficulties and finding solutions to problems, escalating where necessary. You will also have working knowledge of the following within a support environment:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft O365 applications including Dynamics
- Active Directory
- Mitel Technologies
- Print Management
- Secured Remote Access
- Mobile Technologies (IOS Android BES)
- Remote Server Management (RDP, TeamViewer)
- IT Infrastructure standards and methodologies
- CCNA optional
- Audio Visual knowledge desirable
- Cyber Security
You will also have:
- An understanding of equalities issues and the ways in which best practice can be applied in the context of the duties and responsibilities of the post
- An understanding of the regulations governing the confidentiality and security of information held on computers and security of information held on computer systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals on all levels
Working with us:
Air Partner is one of the world’s leading air charter Companies with over 55 years of aviation experience. We service many different sectors and expertly co-ordinate thousands of individually tailored flights including private jets for CEO’s and celebrities, passenger aircraft charter for conferences, orchestras and product launches and freighters moving anything from general supplies to military vehicles.
With the business skyline changing faster than ever before we operate in a fast paced, intensely competitive sales environment which is challenging and not for the faint hearted! We are based in modern cutting-edge offices close to Gatwick airport with regular train services to The City and South Coast. Our culture is professional and fun and we recognise that our brokers play a vital role in defining our clients’ experience of Air Partner. With this in mind our team are highly valued both internally and externally and this is recognised by the lucrative compensation packages and ongoing career development that we offer.
What We Offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity for global travel
- Key training, mentoring and ongoing support & development
- Career development opportunities within a company that invests in people and their personal development
- A fun and friendly working environment within an “open-door” office atmospher
Location Crawley, Gatwick
Closing date 15.08.2019 00:00:00
Email To email@example.com