Air Partner Plc, leaders in Aviation Charter Broking, Aviation Safety Consulting and Training and Outsourced Services are looking for a strong and robust Country Manager to take full responsibility for Air Partner’s growth, teamwork and business development in France.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have industry trading experience and demonstrable experience of leading, managing and motivating a team to success. You will act as the key-interface between the Managing Director and the local team, reporting back as required to the Operations Board.
Initially a significant part of your role will include trading, and building a stable business, client base and team. There will also be responsibility for the day to day trading of the business, appraising the team’s performances and managing local recruitment, development and morale.
You will take control of the implementation and execution of the medium to long-term strategy, be responsible for growing the business and have full P&L responsibility.
This role would suit someone looking for an exciting senior leadership position with the ability to influence and develop the Air Partner brand and market share.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and growing new revenue streams to ensure that continued growth of Air Partner in France is realised, via individual trading and motivating and directing your team
- Building and improving external relationships with suppliers and operators
- Managing key-account relationships / limiting client exposure
- Developing, implementing and executing the strategy for Air Partner France
- Encouraging teamwork within the existing team and across other group offices
- Overseeing and taking responsibility for all Administrative activities within France, working closely with Group Support Function Business Partners (i.e. Marketing, HR, Finance & IT)
- Taking overall responsibility for local P&L and Forecast reporting
- Reviewing all service levels to improve client retention and ensure the client care programme is implemented
- Meeting when possible and working alongside similar level AP Country Managers to ensure continuity across the group, discussing ideas and sharing best practice
- Raising your profile and that of Air Partner France across the Group
- Representing Air Partner France on key industry bodies (where applicable)
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in a commercial / sales environment within the aviation industry
- Strong and demonstrable people management skills in order to lead, motivate and bring out the best in people
- Business fluent in both French and English
- A good understanding of the financial aspects of running a company
- A self-motivated and autonomous approach, with an ability to make difficult, necessary, decisions, as the situation demands
- An ability to work under pressure, and exhibit organisational commitment and a willingness to learn
- An ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and lead by example
- A willingness to travel nationally and internationally as required
Operating since 1961, Air Partner is a global leader in Aircraft Charter Broking, Aviation Safety Consulting and Training and Outsourced services. Our Broking business services many different industry sectors and expertly co-ordinates thousands of individually tailored flights, including private jets for CEO’s and celebrities, passenger aircraft charter for conferences, orchestras and product launches and freighters moving anything from general supplies to military vehicles and assisting with humanitarian efforts.
Location Paris, France
Department Paris Charter
Closing date 30.11.2019 00:00:00
Email To email@example.com