We are looking for a flexible Aviation Support Specialist to deliver a first-class service to Air Partner clients and operators within a 24-hour shift pattern.
You will primarily provide comprehensive support to the Air Partner trading business across the Group in a fast paced and changing environment. The role will encompass a variety of tasks including, flight watching and out of hours broking, whilst maintaining and delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring and flight watching Air Partner group operated flights
- Brokering any out of hours private jet charters or ACMI requests, whilst maintaining a high service level
- Monitoring news for breaking events
- Fielding any Emergency Procedures Department (EPD) calls and, following the callout procedure, searching for suitable aircraft as required
- Liaising with brokers and EPD clients after an activation call
- Monitoring weather and Eurocontrol issues that could affect group flights, communicating relevant detail accordingly
- Maintaining the company database of suppliers and relevant information
- Providing out of hours telephone and email management for the Air Partner group
What we are looking for:
- An ability to demonstrate a well-established background in flight support and a good understanding of the aviation industry is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Relevant previous experience within a flight support role is desirable
- A demonstrable track record of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and professionalism
- A demonstrable ability to provide first class client care
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to professionally and confidently represent the company
- Willingness to be flexible as part of a small, 24-hour team
- A numerate individual who has the ability to problem solve
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- International experience and the ability to speak an additional language is an advantage
- An ability think outside of the box
- Sound general aviation knowledge/background
- Experience in CHMI/NM applications
Air Partner is one of the world’s leading air charter Companies with over 55 years of aviation experience. We service many different sectors and expertly co-ordinate thousands of individually tailored flights including private jets for CEO’s and celebrities, passenger aircraft charter for conferences, orchestras and product launches and freighters moving anything from general supplies to military vehicles.
With the business skyline changing faster than ever before we operate in a fast paced, intensely competitive sales environment which is challenging and not for the faint hearted! We are based in modern cutting-edge offices close to Gatwick airport with regular train services to The City and South Coast. Our culture is professional and fun, and we recognise that our brokers play a vital role in defining our clients’ experience of Air Partner. With this in mind, our team are highly valued both internally and externally and this is recognised by the lucrative compensation packages and ongoing career development that we offer.
What We Offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity for global travel
- Key training, mentoring and ongoing support & development
- Career development opportunities within a company that invests in people and their personal development.
- A fun and friendly working environment within an “open-door” office atmosphere
- Public Transport Discounts and interest free travel loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more
Location Crawley, Gatwick
Closing date 16.04.2019 00:00:00
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org