We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to support and take the lead on marketing activities for Baines Simmons, the Aviation Safety Training & Consulting part of the Air Partner Group. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will gain a good understanding of the overall business, sales and marketing strategies related to Baines Simmons and supporting the Head of Marketing in defining, planning, developing and implementing marketing campaigns to drive training and consulting sales.
Working closely with consultants and the sales, product, marketing and business development teams, and as required with external agencies, you will deliver integrated and joined up marketing activity which will directly contribute to revenue generation.
As it is a small and busy team, this is a hands-on role where you will not only be managing campaigns but you will also be expected to get involved with all tasks of marketing implementation including admin tasks and project tasks to get the job done. We also need someone who can work well independently as well as part of a team.
Please note that you can be based at the office of your choice – either Fairoaks Airfield, which is near Woking or the Gatwick office in Crawley.
If based at Gatwick, the role will require travel to the Fairoaks office at least one day per week so a full UK driving licence is therefore essential.
What you will be doing:
- Taking the lead on end to end, multi-channel campaigns across service areas, with a key focus on aviation safety training, consulting and research services
- Reporting return on Investment (ROI) for online and offline campaigns on a monthly basis
- Supporting on data related projects such as: Collecting and loading data to compile intelligence reports Using our CRM system to identify target audiences Supporting the review and reporting process of monthly business KPIs Contributing to monthly results presentations to support Group Marketing requirements
- Designing and creating a range of content and marketing materials (including copywriting for brochures, adverts, social media campaigns, PR and e-marketing)
- Print and literature management - Managing and implementing digital / social media campaigns
- Managing and updating the company’s website (CMS), database (CRM), and social networks
- Organising and managing company events – project managing and liaising as required with consultants, events organisers, couriers, colleagues and other business departments to ensure every aspect is covered successfully
- Producing internal communications (internal group marketing updates, newsletters, intranet updates etc.)
- Managing the relationship with third-party providers and key stakeholders within the group
- Undertaking general marketing activity aligned with sales strategy and business development activity
- Supporting implementation of key Group marketing projects
- Assisting with the media schedule
- Managing customer web enquiries, including tracking and reporting on enquiries
- Performing general marketing administration tasks as required
Normal working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch, although there may be some flexibility with this if required, so long as core hours are covered.
What we are looking for:
- A qualification in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field (essential)
- Experience of working in a similar, hands on, varied role (essential)
- Experience in campaign management role within the training or education sectors would be a huge advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (essential)
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- An ability to demonstrates initiative and identify new opportunities
- Events / project management experience
- Experienced in Email Marketing
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite (essential)
- CRM database experience (essential)
- Experience in running and analysing social and paid social campaigns
- Knowledge of CMS (essential)
– We use WordPress but any other is fine
- Campaign reporting and analysis experience (essential)
- A full UK driving licence and your own vehicle for travel between sites (essential)
- A strong interest in digital marketing
Baines Simmons are specialists in aviation regulations, compliance and safety management and we partner with the world’s leading civil and defence aviation organisations to improve safety performance. We form Part of Air Partner Plc, leaders in aviation charter, training, consulting and outsourced services.
As trusted advisors to businesses, armed forces, governments and regulators across all sectors of aviation, we help to advance best practice, shape safety thinking and drive continuous improvement to safety performance through our consulting, training and outsourced services.
What we offer*:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Choice of working location - Private Medical Insurance**
- Life Assurance**
- Employee Assistance Program
- Air Partner Rewards
- Train discounts and interest free travel loans if at Gatwick
- Free parking at either site
- 26 days annual leave with annual increases to 28 days after 2yrs service and 30 days after 4yrs service. Please note that this includes 3 days annual leave as directed by the company over the Christmas period - Ability to purchase extra holiday days
- Gym Membership**
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Tests
- Long service awards
- Volunteering days
- Recognition awards
- Free hot drinks and fruit
- Dress down Fridays
- Development opportunities across the Group
- A friendly, yet challenging environment to work in
- £1,000 refer a friend scheme (T&Cs apply)
* All benefits are subject to change
** Available after successful completion of probation period
Location Crawley, Gatwick
Closing date 10/10/2019 12:00:00 AM
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org