We are looking for a competitive, customer focused and organised Junior Broker to join our Commercial Jets Charter Department in Vienna, Austria. You will assist with building new business for Air Partner in a competitive market and manage and maintain high service levels on demanding accounts.
Reporting to a Team Leader / Senior Charter Broker, you will support an established broking team by sales prospecting and market research within an allocated industry sector. This will be achieved by telephone sales and desk research, identifying charter opportunities from both past customers and prospective clients.
After six months, if successful, you will graduate to becoming a Charter Broker with new responsibilities including looking after a portfolio of key customer accounts.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving targets set for each financial year
- Providing support in all aspects of day to day trading
- Maintaining and growing of the existing client base
- Assisting with client care activities and supplier relations
- Providing a speedy turnaround of new and existing client enquiries
- Ensuring all new enquiries are entered correctly into Axis and updated on a regular basis
- Providing an after sales service and maintaining orderly paperwork and files
- Researching relevant industry data to create new sales leads
What we are looking for:
To be effective in this role you will demonstrate proactive sales ability, smart procurement abilities, resourcefulness, creative presentation of offers, outstanding commercial awareness, insightful closing techniques and robust administration with the flight planning arrangements. You will also:
- Have a competitive attitude, with a sales mindset and a desire to succeed
- Be customer focused with good people skills & an ability to form successful relationships
- Have excellent time management skills ensuring rigorous contract/ project deadlines are met
- Be well organised and resourceful, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Be IT literate with the ability to learn the functions of a new system (MS Office)
- Be numerate, efficient and accurate
- Have an ability to maintain a sense of humour, even in a pressured situation
- Have a willingness to travel
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
Having previous experience working in an international environment is desirable, as is working within a tourism setting.
Location Vienna, Austria
Department Commercial Jets
Closing date 02/06/2019 0:00:00
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org