We are looking for a Dynamics 365 and Applications Support Analyst to work as part of our small team of high performing specialists based in Gatwick. You will act as the solutions specialist in the day to day running of the D365 administration and applications support function, in support of a Business Broking & Consultancy deployment, extending to 250+ users globally.
You will be responsible for maintaining the day to day integrity of the D365 suite of modules, ensuring that ongoing business change requirements are met, working closely with Microsoft third party developers and wider technology stakeholders as required.
As the cloud programme comes to life, you will be heavily involved with the third-party support partners in the upgrade from CRM 2011 to Dynamics 365, the integration of Navision 2016 and Gold Vision CRM to name but a few projects in situe for 2019/2020.
What you will be doing:
- Support the D365 product owner to drive the maintenance of the application stack, predominantly Dynamics 365 to meet business requirements in line with best practice
- Fix application & system queries at administrative system level, or any incident disrupting the application service that business users depend on
- Taking business requirements for ongoing report and dashboard development and creating them
- Drafting requirements documentation for business change processes and third party development
- Management of data and integrity – making best use of D365 features to drive data quality through business procedures and ensuring that exceptions are managed on a daily basis, to ensure that all data is compliant and Cloud applications working to standards set
- Liaise with technology partners on application issues & go-live of new offices
- Drive reporting and data analysis – end user adoption and usage patterns (with support from our data analytics team)
- Maintain and update D365 process documentation
- Support development of SME’s and Power Users, providing back-up or additional support during major upgrades
- Maintain and author technical documentation
- Deal with system integration issues, scribe scripts, data errors
- Troubleshoot complex application issues and escalate to third-party providers if required and manage through to resolution
- Support on key projects from project realisation through to execution.
- Assisting with the management of marketing campaigns and leveraging and tracking of conversion rates using Click Dimensions
- Provide the customer face of IT in respect of all application issues/ queries
- Experienced in the day to day running & support of Dynamics 365, preferably across a multi-site professional services or finance industry, with a proven track record of business delivery
- Knowledge of the Power Platform (Flow, PowerApps, Power BI etc)
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or later
- Clear understanding of the benefits of a CRM system within business environment
- Experience of supporting an ERP application Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar
- Knowledge of SQL
- Use of Microsoft Office 365 product Suite, including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Strong customer skills and excellent communication to all levels of seniority
- Prioritisation and flexibility in managing multiple demands
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis to oversees offices
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- SQL Server (2008/2008R2/2012)
- T-SQL Scripting
- MSBI stack (SSIS,SSRS,SSAS)
- End user reporting tools (Qlikview, Jet, Crystal Reports)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with O365 (including SharePoint Online)
- Knowledge and experience of the Azure platform (AAD, Functions, Security, SQL DB)
What we offer
-A competitive salary
-An excellent variety of employee benefits and generous holiday entitlement
-Key training, mentoring, ongoing support and development
-A rapidly growing business with new opportunities for personal growth frequently arising
-Pension, Private Healthcare, wellbeing Gym allowance, cycle to work scheme and more!
Please note that some benefits are only available after successful completion of the probation period. All are subject to change.
Location Crawley, Gatwick
Closing date 05/07/2019 00:00:00
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org