Helpdesk Support Analyst
Reporting overall to the Group IT Director, the role of the Helpdesk Support Analyst is to provide continued customer support to improve technology performance for all of Air Partner’s Helpdesk activities. You will support client requests in accordance to Service Levels across all of areas of the group. Administration of new and departing users inclusive of with making sure that all assets are aligned correctly, are key to daily actions. Promotion and support of D365 duties are prominent to the successful delivery of the Customer First programme. This will result in a better understanding for our customers, their behaviours and drive more effective and optimised data collection for performance.
- General Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily reporting to the 2nd Line Support Analyst and 3rd Line Engineers, you will provide first line technical support to technology users, located across a number of international sites.
- You will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution.
- The role is predominately office based but will from time to time require travelling to other sites.
- You will be using Microsoft Suites continuously and the role will involve communication via telephone, 1-1 contact and email.
- You must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service in line with our Customer First programme. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and promote the technology framework in the daily role of service operations.
- Incident management will be of paramount importance as will the other service components.
- The Helpdesk Support Analyst is required to issue reference numbers to all customers every time a request for assistance is made.
- To provide advice to customers on the efficient and safe use of computer systems.
- Ensure that efficient resolution of faults and customer feedback are addressed as a matter of priority.
- Maintain ownership of calls and maintain communication with customers in order to achieve response targets defined with Annual Performance Reviews and weekely Group IT Meetings.
- Use technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot calls, provide advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Desk Service Level Agreement.
- Providing technical advice to customers and Team members. The post holder must be able to communicate technical system matters to non-technical staff clearly and in a manner whereby they are able to fully understand the issues.
- Responsible for monitoring the forward schedule of change in order to keep up-to-date with planned infrastructure outages.
- Within own sphere of responsibility, ensure the Service Desk (first line support) achieve targets (eg Service Level Agreements) defined by Group Head of I.T.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
In order to provide first level advice on ICT queries and to quickly understand difficulties being experienced by callers, a working knowledge of the following is required.
Knowledge of and understanding how this is used to in a support environment:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsft O365 applications inc Dynamics
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Active Directory
- Mitel Technologies
- Print Management
- RSA Secured Remote Access
- Mobile Technologies (IOS Android BES)
- Remote Server Management (RDP, TeamViewer)
- IT Infrastructure standards and methodologies
- CCNA optional
- Audio Visual knowledge desirable
- An understanding of equalities issues and the ways in which best practice can be applied in the context of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
- Understanding of the regulations governing the confidentiality and security of information held on computers and security of information held on computer systems.
What We Offer
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity for global travel
- Key training, mentoring and ongoing support & development
If you are looking for a new challenge with an exciting, fast moving, successful company, please send your CV to email@example.com
Gatwick, West Sussex